I am really interested in becoming a professional pilot...

Professional Pilot Pathway Flight School Providing a career path in aviation - starting with either zero time or a Private Pilot license and taking you all the way to a Commercial License with option for a Certified Flight Instructor certificate. Students who can commit to 4-5 Days per week of training time, can earn a private pilot license in as little as three months and 60 hours of flight training.
jeremy

I am really interested in becoming a professional pilot...

Post by jeremy »

Can you give me some idea of how long it takes IRL, what's involved, how much time (and $$) do I need to put against it. Also, after I complete the training, are you able to give any assistance with career placement, or am I on my own?

TIA :P
MarkPoole

Re: I am really interested in becoming a professional pilot...

Post by MarkPoole »

Hey Jeremy!

We'd love to help! It's natural that you would have questions about our professional pilot program (we call it the P3, btw). BLUF - Get your Private Pilot License in as little as 90 days and 60 hours of flight training, with option for a Certified Flight Instructor certificate. Starting with either zero time or a Private Pilot license and taking you all the way to a Commercial License with option for a Certified Flight Instructor certificate.
If you can commit to 4-5 Days per week of training time, can earn a private pilot license in as little as three months and 60 hours of flight training.

We'd love to talk to you about the program (we're pretty jazzed about it :) ), give a call when you have a minute, 203.815.9542